Frequently asked questions
- How do we order our bespoke wedding stationery?
Email us or give us a call to discuss what you would like and we will send you a quote. We'll be on hand throughout the design process to give advice and answer any queries.
- Here's how it works...
- If you don't have an idea in mind we can help you decide on the style of your wedding invitations, RSVPs, menus, Order of Service booklets, table plan and whatever else you might need. (Have something unconventional in mind? No request is too odd, if we can figure out how to print it, we'll design it!)
- At this stage we will send you a questionnaire to gather your wedding details and ask for a deposit to secure your booking.
- Once payment had cleared we will spend 7 days approx. working on drawing up some initial designs and send you a digital proof to approve (Here is when you can give us some feedback - Let us know what you think! We want your stationery to be right for you and your celebration.)
- When are you are happy with the initial sketches we will get to work on putting the finishing touches to the designs with your thoughts in mind.
- Confirm the quantities you require, settle the balance and your personal designs are printed onto high quality artist paper.
- Your wedding stationery will arrive on your doorstep within 10 working days of payment.
TOP TIP: Allow a little extra time for any unforeseen circumstances, it doesn't happen often but sometimes we run into issues that are out of our control. We can't account for shipping delays or pesky printer problems but we will always keep you in the loop if we encounter a problem.
- How do we pay for our wedding stationery?
We will send you an invoice and accept payment via BACS, Paypal or personal cheque.
- How shall we word our wedding stationery?
We can provide suggestions on wording for everything from truly traditional celebrations to more unconventional nuptials.
- How long will it take to create our stationery?
The time it will take to create your bespoke design will depend on how complex it is. When we send you a quote we will also let you know the estimated date it will be completed by; let us know when you would like to send out your invitations and we will work our hardest to accommodate.
- What is the paper quality like? Where can we get a sample?
We print our stationery onto 300gsm artist quality paper. Click here to order your sample pack
- Your 'About Us' page says you are award winning designers, what have you won?
Our Vintage Movie Collection was awarded 'Wedding Styling Product of the Year 2016' in the prestigious Notonthehighstreet.com Make Awards.
We were also finalists for 'Best Wedding Stationer' in The Wedding Industry Awards, 2017 and the Best New Business Award at the South West Wedding Awards, 2016.
- How will you post our stationery?
Your stationery will be well packaged and sent to an address of your choice via the ParcelForce 48HR service, and so your can track your package as it makes it's way to you.
- Do you offer refunds or cancellations?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds. You will have the opportunity to approve the designs throughout the development of your stationery and as a result we are proud to say that 100% of our clients to date have been happy with their final wedding stationery designs.
- Can we amend the details of our design?
We provide you with a form to fill in where you detail everything you would like your stationery to say. We will use this exact information on the design so as long as you double check the info you provide us we will get it just right. You have the opportunity to amend the details once when we email you the digital proof.
- When should I send out my wedding invitations?
Send them as soon as you have booked all the details, give people plenty of time to book time off work and arrange travel if they are coming from afar. Of course it all depends how big your wedding will be but we recommend delivering your invitations 3 months in advance.
- How far in advance shall we ask people to return their RSVP?
Be prepared for a little chasing where RSVPs are concerned, we recommend ask people to confirm attendance about a month after receiving the invitations. This way you'll have plenty of time to confirm details such as the wedding breakfast menu.
- We have found an image we want to feature on our stationery, can you use it in the design?
Due to copyright laws we only use imagery we have created ourselves however feel free to share inspirational images (that show the style you would like) and we will create something personal for you. If you want your stationery to feature a special photograph just send us a high-resolution digital file.